April 9, 2019 by troy
- Pick and Pack orders in an orderly manner so they are prepared for shipping.
- Place prepared orders in the shipping area for pickup.
- Receive merchandise for the distribution center and verify its contents.
- Count and Stock merchandise based on detailed invoices and organizational standards.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and inform the manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain and manage back stock of merchandise.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work on your feet all day.
- Must be able to carry objects weighing up to 70lbs.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have valid insurance.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
832 Distribution Dr
Beavercreek, OH 45434